CMSUser / Content Approval Language Support Retroactive Encoding Branches Faceted Search Search Engine Optimization Content Synchronization Upload & Encode Virtual Scene & Photoset Creator Pre & Post Rolls Email Templates
Video TechnologyStreaming Technology Live Streaming Video Mobile Devices Online Video Player & Video Management
MonetizationAccounts Shopping Cart Solution E-Wallet - Virtual Currency Video On Demand Coupon System
SecurityContent Protection Authenticated - password-protected pages Captcha Protection Password Exploitation Protection
SocialUser Content Comment Approval Blog and News Support Social Engine
Authenticated - password-protected pages
Authenticated pages are the heart of any site offering membership or paid content. Metrixstream allows you to restrict a page to any user type, as well as redirect users of the wrong type to an appropriate page, using a simple drop-down menu in the CMS.
You set the rules for what a user type is allowed to do, and the pages adhere strictly to “your” rules. You can rest assured that restricted content is not visible outside of the pages you specify.
- Require login, of any user type
- if set, logged-out users are automatically sent to the login page, or any other page you choose.
- Limit a page to a user class (e.g. Silver, Gold, Platinum)
- specify a page to direct other users to
- Restrict content for the entire site to a label (useful for multiple sites from one installation)
- Restrict page content to a label
- Set nuanced rules based on:
- user class
- tokens / credits held
- any other attribute of a user
- Generate secure embed codes of the video player that map to the authenticated viewer
- this is done for pay-per-minute video and pay-per-gig feeds