CMSEmail Broadcasting and Reporting GeoIP Blocking User / Content Approval Language Support Retroactive Encoding Development Branch Faceted Search Search Engine Optimization Content Synchronization Upload & Encode Virtual Scene & Photoset Creator Pre & Post Rolls Email Templates
Video TechnologyIP Watermarking Streaming Technology Live Streaming Video Mobile Devices Online Video Player & Video Management
MonetizationAccounts Shopping Cart Solution E-Wallet - Virtual Currency Video On Demand Coupon System
SecurityContent Protection Authenticated - password-protected pages Captcha Protection Password Exploitation Protection
SocialUser Content Comment Approval Blog and News Support Social Engine
Videos are delivered using a hybrid of HTTP download and RTMP stream, which benefits from the strengths of both methods.
- Same protocol used to deliver web pages, served through most firewalls.
- Low cost with no special hosting plans necessary
Streams only the content being viewed (no buffer)
- Eliminates start and seek wait times.
- Saves bandwidth costs for paused or incomplete playback.
- Protects video from local playback: video data is stored only in the player’s memory.
- Stops 99% of the video stream rippers (software and methods of recording a stream).