CMSEmail Broadcasting and Reporting GeoIP Blocking User / Content Approval Language Support Retroactive Encoding Development Branch Faceted Search Search Engine Optimization Content Synchronization Upload & Encode Virtual Scene & Photoset Creator Pre & Post Rolls Email Templates
Video TechnologyIP Watermarking Streaming Technology Live Streaming Video Mobile Devices Online Video Player & Video Management
MonetizationAccounts Shopping Cart Solution E-Wallet - Virtual Currency Video On Demand Coupon System
SecurityContent Protection Authenticated - password-protected pages Captcha Protection Password Exploitation Protection
SocialUser Content Comment Approval Blog and News Support Social Engine
Shopping Cart Solution
Metrixstream comes integrated with a custom ecommerce shopping cart solution software which makes use of the video content management system (CMS) to handle all of the store operations. This tight integration allows a cross-pollination of Metrixstream features, such as using virtual currency to buy real products, and placing those products in the site just like any other content.
Here are some basic features of our ecommerce software solution.
- out-of-stock items are automatically hidden from view.
- offer variations of a product
E-Wallet solution integrated into shopping cart
- allow your users to purchase items with the balance of their e-wallet
- enable impulse purchases and micro-transactions
Ecommerce Combination orders
- combine multiple products (sub-products) in a combination product entity
- adjusts the sub-product inventory correspondingly per transaction
- limited availability or smart availability
- limit to a certain number of combos
- Example: 100 dvd+book combo products even though there are 1000 books and 1000 dvds. This allows your to do promotions for the combo product and then fall back on the single product pricing.
- offer until one of the sub-products are out of stock
E Commerce Shipping rates services
- Create shipping rates divided by:
- Shipping company (e.g. UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL)
- The corresponding shipping rate is identified at purchase by the user’s choice of shipping company services, and the product’s weight.
- fulfilling an order updates inventory
click image to enlarge