CMSEmail Broadcasting and Reporting GeoIP Blocking User / Content Approval Language Support Retroactive Encoding Development Branch Faceted Search Search Engine Optimization Content Synchronization Upload & Encode Virtual Scene & Photoset Creator Pre & Post Rolls Email Templates
Video TechnologyIP Watermarking Streaming Technology Live Streaming Video Mobile Devices Online Video Player & Video Management
MonetizationAccounts Shopping Cart Solution E-Wallet - Virtual Currency Video On Demand Coupon System
SecurityContent Protection Authenticated - password-protected pages Captcha Protection Password Exploitation Protection
SocialUser Content Comment Approval Blog and News Support Social Engine
Coupons are a great way to enliven your user base, or entice new user signups. Recruit your existing users to spread your name. Get creative with the coupon rules to set up a promotion that inspires your users to share.
What can a coupon be used for?
- discounts or bonuses at sign-up
- rewards for loyal members (customer retention)
- user benefits for referrals
- Limit promotions by expiration, number of uses, or have no limit at all.
- Give any number of minutes / credits / tokens.
- Discount transaction by percentage, or a fixed dollar / currency amount.
- Specify a minimum transaction cost
- Include the coupon code in URLs that persist to the signup/purchase page
- Create a URL that you can include in emails. If someone clicks on the link in the email and then browses your website, the coupon will be stored in a cookie, so when the user comes to the signup or purchase page, it will already be entered for them.
- Track the referring user by linking a coupon to a user
- Create coupons that are linked to individual users, so when they advertise for you, they get credits applied to their account.
click image to enlarge